- The Resurrection Series with Tampa Bay Damage (TBD) – Episode 1 – Back To Life
- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
- Tampa Bay Damage Unretires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
Jason Kreisman Leaves Paintball, KEE Action Sports Now Hiring
- Updated: May 16, 2012 at 2:28 PM
It’s a sad day when a family member leaves the paintball collective, but we wish “bon voyage” to Jason Kreisman, Marketing Manager for KEE Action Sports. Jason has worked with many people behind the scenes helping to promote the KEE Action Sports brands. Chances are that if you saw something about Empire, JT, or BT Battle Tested, Jason had a hand in helping it get exposure.
JK, as he was affectionately known within the community, leaves us with the following words, “For close to four years now, I have had the distinct privilege and pleasure of working with you to help grow our exciting sport. On many fronts the sport of paintball has seen an increase in participation globally and you are a significant part of this tremendous spike in play . The amount of time and money being invested in the game and the equipment is growing exponentially, and this bodes well for the future of paintball. It is with great certainty that exciting times are in store for the paintball industry and enthusiasts. As the sport continues to grow there will be other advances, but the most important thing is that we as an industry continue to expose as many people as possible to the sport. From there the possibilities are limitless!
So, at this time I wanted to take a moment to let you know that my last day with KEE Action Sports will be on May 25, 2012. I have been presented with a new and challenging opportunity that will take me out of the sports industry which I have been engrained in for over 20 years. I have enjoyed working for and with KEE and I appreciate having this fantastic opportunity to work with all of you in the media. With many of you, I have shared a unique camaraderie which I hope will continue in the years to come even though I will not be here with the company. I plan to maintain an active role in helping promote our sport when and where I can, as this sport has treated me with great respect and admiration.”
However, his leaving also creates an exciting opportunity for somebody! Will it be you?! See below for the employment opportunity at KEE Action Sports in New Jersey.
[quote]Position: Marketing Manager
Empire Paintball is a leading paintball manufacturer and distributor of paintball equipment, apparel and paintballs. We are
currently looking for a Marketing Manager to oversee all aspects of the Marketing including: advertising, direct mail, public
relations, promotions, and consumer websites and cross promotions Empire, Empire Battle Tested, and JT Paintball.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing Manager located in the Sewell, NJ facility. This is a salary,
exempt position DOE.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years experience in general solicitation category, with emphasis in online, print, media, and advertising
• Advanced in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage projects with internal and external customers
• Strong, positive attitude and work ethic desired.
• General understanding of paintball industry preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Create, manage and track annual advertising and marketing operating plan budget
• Create and deliver advertising, marketing collateral, promotions and direct mail copy
• Develop and write creative briefs and provide creative direction for marketing materials and programs including:
advertisements, in-store collateral, tournament and direct mail pieces
• Edit, write and assign editorial content for consumer websites, print media, product information, online media and
catalog listings to ensure consistent tone, voice and message
• Direct and supervise the development and implementation of editorial calendar, media lists, convention and event
• Work with organization to determine means and methods for new player acquisitions
• Maintain media relationships and oversee public relations efforts to garner additional brand awareness and
• Research, initiate and generate incremental revenue opportunities through targeted cross promotions and
• Plan, purchase and coordinate all print, advertising, broadcast and web media
Full benefit package after 90 days of service including PPO Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, PTO and 401k.
KEE Action Sports
570 Mantua Blvd, Sewell NJ 08080
*Qualified candidates will be contacted – no phone calls or Agents please*
*No company paid Relocation*
We are a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D[/quote]