- Steven Lasher and Hamen Chapman Back to Trenton Topgun Union!Posted 17 days ago
- 2013 Millennium Series European Masters at Bitburg Field Layout ReleasedPosted 28 days ago
- 2013 NCPA National Championships Friday Photos and Saturday SchedulePosted 35 days ago
- 2013 NCPA College Paintball National Championships WebcastPosted 36 days ago
- NPPL Refocuses and Changes Remaining SchedulePosted 38 days ago
- 2013 PSP MAO Field Layout ReleasedPosted 38 days ago
- San Antonio X-Factor Takes 1st Place in the NPPL Surf City USA Open at Huntington BeachPosted 40 days ago
- Toulouse Tontons Defeat Edmonton Impact to Win the Millennium Series Mediterranean CupPosted 41 days ago
- PSP Announces West Coast Open, Event 4 in CaliforniaPosted 43 days ago
- DC Arsenal Out of NPPL to Play PSPPosted 45 days ago
Paintball Drill for Chicago NPPL 2012
- Updated: May 15, 2012 at 8:20 AM
I play at Pev’s because it’s right down the street from my house. It’s prefect, Mike (Pev) and the staff there let me come out and use the field whenever I like. Also with the help of my amazing sponsors I always have paint and gear for drills and practice.
This is a simple drill you can practice for the Chicago NPPL layout. The drill is to get into the snake by running to the insert bunker blocking yourself out from the back center or inside bunkers. Pull you gun up on your mirror, wrap on the next player and dive into the snake. Shoot your snake mirror and proceed down the snake.