- Social is Hiring Videographers and Editors
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Saturday Preview Gallery
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Friday Preview Gallery
- The Resurrection Series with Tampa Bay Damage (TBD) – Episode 1 – Back To Life
- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
Paintball Drill for Chicago NPPL 2012
- Updated: May 15, 2012 at 8:20 AM
I play at Pev’s because it’s right down the street from my house. It’s prefect, Mike (Pev) and the staff there let me come out and use the field whenever I like. Also with the help of my amazing sponsors I always have paint and gear for drills and practice.
This is a simple drill you can practice for the Chicago NPPL layout. The drill is to get into the snake by running to the insert bunker blocking yourself out from the back center or inside bunkers. Pull you gun up on your mirror, wrap on the next player and dive into the snake. Shoot your snake mirror and proceed down the snake.