- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
- Baltimore Revo Goes Pro, Enters PSP Challengers Division
- Pro Team Texas Storm Disbands, Fire at Home Field
Paintball Drill for Chicago NPPL 2012
- Updated: May 15, 2012 at 8:20 AM
I play at Pev’s because it’s right down the street from my house. It’s prefect, Mike (Pev) and the staff there let me come out and use the field whenever I like. Also with the help of my amazing sponsors I always have paint and gear for drills and practice.
This is a simple drill you can practice for the Chicago NPPL layout. The drill is to get into the snake by running to the insert bunker blocking yourself out from the back center or inside bunkers. Pull you gun up on your mirror, wrap on the next player and dive into the snake. Shoot your snake mirror and proceed down the snake.