- PSP to Shoot 10 BPS in 2014?Posted 9 hours ago
- Damage and Impact to Play WCPPL Pro/Open Division + 2014 DatesPosted 8 days ago
- Upton 187 Crew and Fox4 Paintball Sign with G.I. Sportz for 2014Posted 8 days ago
- Edmonton Impact Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak for 2014Posted 21 days ago
- WCPPL to Add Pro/Open Division in 2014Posted 31 days ago
- Sources: Houston Heat to Lose More Players, Monville, George, Woodley and BouchezPosted 34 days ago
- Timothy “Raney” Stanczak and Tampa Bay Damage Part WaysPosted 37 days ago
- American Paintball League (APL) to Debut in 2014, Shawn Walker Speaks about New Pro Paintball LeaguePosted 38 days ago
- Major Losses for Houston Heat: Edwards, Fedorov, Kniazev, SolnishkovPosted 41 days ago
- The Prodigal Son Returns, Jacob Edwards to Tampa Bay DamagePosted 41 days ago
Paintball Drill for Chicago NPPL 2012
- Updated: May 15, 2012 at 8:20 AM
I play at Pev’s because it’s right down the street from my house. It’s prefect, Mike (Pev) and the staff there let me come out and use the field whenever I like. Also with the help of my amazing sponsors I always have paint and gear for drills and practice.
This is a simple drill you can practice for the Chicago NPPL layout. The drill is to get into the snake by running to the insert bunker blocking yourself out from the back center or inside bunkers. Pull you gun up on your mirror, wrap on the next player and dive into the snake. Shoot your snake mirror and proceed down the snake.