- Social is Hiring Videographers and Editors
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Saturday Preview Gallery
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Friday Preview Gallery
- The Resurrection Series with Tampa Bay Damage (TBD) – Episode 1 – Back To Life
- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
Breaking News: Tampa Bay Damage without Edwards for NPPL Chicago Open
- Updated: May 14, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Update: May 15, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Jason Edwards To Play Chicago Open with Tampa Bay DamageSocial Paintball’s Israel Lagares is reporting that back player Jason Edwards (Back, NPPL score of 74, ranked 2nd, 13th PBA) will not be making the trip to the second NPPL event, the Chicago Open, with the team due to work related reasons. This is a big loss for the team as Edwards has been dominant all season in a tag team with his brother, Jacob Edwards, on the dorito side of the field; and the numbers add up as he is ranked in the top 15 in both leagues.
Stay tuned in here at Social Paintball as we continue to cover the NPPL Chicago Open.