- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
Breaking News: Tampa Bay Damage without Edwards for NPPL Chicago Open
- Updated: May 14, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Update: May 15, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Jason Edwards To Play Chicago Open with Tampa Bay DamageSocial Paintball’s Israel Lagares is reporting that back player Jason Edwards (Back, NPPL score of 74, ranked 2nd, 13th PBA) will not be making the trip to the second NPPL event, the Chicago Open, with the team due to work related reasons. This is a big loss for the team as Edwards has been dominant all season in a tag team with his brother, Jacob Edwards, on the dorito side of the field; and the numbers add up as he is ranked in the top 15 in both leagues.
Stay tuned in here at Social Paintball as we continue to cover the NPPL Chicago Open.