- Edmonton Impact Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak for 2014Posted 12 days ago
- WCPPL to Add Pro/Open Division in 2014Posted 23 days ago
- Sources: Houston Heat to Lose More Players, Monville, George, Woodley and BouchezPosted 26 days ago
- Timothy “Raney” Stanczak and Tampa Bay Damage Part WaysPosted 29 days ago
- American Paintball League (APL) to Debut in 2014, Shawn Walker Speaks about New Pro Paintball LeaguePosted 30 days ago
- Major Losses for Houston Heat: Edwards, Fedorov, Kniazev, SolnishkovPosted 33 days ago
- The Prodigal Son Returns, Jacob Edwards to Tampa Bay DamagePosted 33 days ago
- San Diego Dynasty Secures 2013 PSP Series TitlePosted 42 days ago
- 2013 PSP World Cup, Photo Gallery, Part 2Posted 42 days ago
- San Antonio X-Factor Wins the 2013 PSP World CupPosted 43 days ago
Ryan Martin Signs with LA Critical for the Remainder of the 2012 NPPL Season
- Updated: April 26, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Los Angeles Critical has just signed Ryan Martin to the squad. Martin currently plays on the Los Angeles Ironmen in the PSP Series, but will play the remainder of the 2012 NPPL season with Critical, playing both leagues.
“We are very excited to have Ryan Martin from the LA Ironmen on board with us for the rest of the 2012 NPPL season. Ryan will be a crucial part of the LA Critical team and we look forward to the rest of the season,” said Edwin Dolgopyat, Team Captain.
This should be a good pickup for the Critical squad as Martin has had two good events for the Ironmen in the PSP, playing well enough to be ranked the number eight player overall, post Galveston accord to PaintballAccess.com.
He has a G count of 30 which equates to 1.07 eliminations a game, and has won 68% of the games he has played, which helped propel the youthful Ironmen to a solid 4th, and 3rd placing in the first two events this season.
You can follow LA Critical on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LACRITICAL.
Photo Courtesy Ryan Martin