- Damage and Impact to Play WCPPL Pro/Open Division + 2014 DatesPosted 5 days ago
- Upton 187 Crew and Fox4 Paintball Sign with G.I. Sportz for 2014Posted 5 days ago
- Edmonton Impact Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak for 2014Posted 17 days ago
- WCPPL to Add Pro/Open Division in 2014Posted 28 days ago
- Sources: Houston Heat to Lose More Players, Monville, George, Woodley and BouchezPosted 31 days ago
- Timothy “Raney” Stanczak and Tampa Bay Damage Part WaysPosted 34 days ago
- American Paintball League (APL) to Debut in 2014, Shawn Walker Speaks about New Pro Paintball LeaguePosted 35 days ago
- Major Losses for Houston Heat: Edwards, Fedorov, Kniazev, SolnishkovPosted 38 days ago
- The Prodigal Son Returns, Jacob Edwards to Tampa Bay DamagePosted 38 days ago
- San Diego Dynasty Secures 2013 PSP Series TitlePosted 47 days ago
New Paintballers 4 Autism Team Formed
- Updated: April 9, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Paintballers 4 Autism is pleased to announce that they have established two teams for the 2012 Paintball Season. Paintballers 4 Autism will be having teams in the New England Paintball League D4 5 Man Race to 2 along with the 3 Man D5 Series. The 5 Man team will also be playing at the PSP New Jersey in the D4 Race to 2.
Paintballers 4 Autism is pleased to announce the following sponsors for there 2012 Teams. These companies have jumped on to support this adventure. Paintballers 4 Autism still has great relationship with its sponsors for their work raising money for Autism, but sought out new endeavors to help with the building of these teams. Paintballers 4 Autism is happy to announce that Planet Eclipse carried over to support the team, along with having Planet Eclipse gear, members will be shooting Planet Eclipse Guns, the best and most reliable gun on the market. Joining Planet Eclipse, Furious Paintball will continue to supply us with the best and most accurate barrel on the market today. The last company to come over is Forgotten Muse Media, their creative minds keeps Paintballers 4 Autism jerseys and logos looking fresh and up to date. We are proud to announce PBFashion with HK Army who will be producing our jerseys along with supplying us with our pod packs and shoes. Also joining the Paintballers 4 Autism family is Social Paintball, having the world wide leader in all forms of paintball media will give Paintballers 4 Autism an outlet to inform people of the great work Paintballers 4 Autism does along with the ability to let our fans see and know about how we are doing this season in the NEPL. Finally we want to welcome Un1ted Clothing. Some of the nicest and most fashionable wear out there today.
We would also like to thank our local sponsors: BLOP Paintball and Plaistow Army Navy Store.
With out the support of our sponsors Paintballers 4 Autism would not be where we are today. I would like to thank the sponsors that have helped get us to this point: Paintballer 187, Animal Paintball, Kohn Paintball, Style Supply, Planet Eclipse, Furious Paintball, Forgotten Muse Media, and CRON Paintball. We would also like to thank the following people that have supported Paintballers 4 Autism: Jack Wood, Dave “Archie” Archibald, Kevin Conlon, and Mike Sokol, along with many others I am more then likely forgetting.
You can find Paintballers for Autism on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pballers4autism