- Steven Lasher and Hamen Chapman Back to Trenton Topgun Union!Posted 16 days ago
- 2013 Millennium Series European Masters at Bitburg Field Layout ReleasedPosted 28 days ago
- 2013 NCPA National Championships Friday Photos and Saturday SchedulePosted 35 days ago
- 2013 NCPA College Paintball National Championships WebcastPosted 36 days ago
- NPPL Refocuses and Changes Remaining SchedulePosted 37 days ago
- 2013 PSP MAO Field Layout ReleasedPosted 37 days ago
- San Antonio X-Factor Takes 1st Place in the NPPL Surf City USA Open at Huntington BeachPosted 40 days ago
- Toulouse Tontons Defeat Edmonton Impact to Win the Millennium Series Mediterranean CupPosted 40 days ago
- PSP Announces West Coast Open, Event 4 in CaliforniaPosted 43 days ago
- DC Arsenal Out of NPPL to Play PSPPosted 44 days ago
New Paintballers 4 Autism Team Formed
- Updated: April 9, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Paintballers 4 Autism is pleased to announce that they have established two teams for the 2012 Paintball Season. Paintballers 4 Autism will be having teams in the New England Paintball League D4 5 Man Race to 2 along with the 3 Man D5 Series. The 5 Man team will also be playing at the PSP New Jersey in the D4 Race to 2.
Paintballers 4 Autism is pleased to announce the following sponsors for there 2012 Teams. These companies have jumped on to support this adventure. Paintballers 4 Autism still has great relationship with its sponsors for their work raising money for Autism, but sought out new endeavors to help with the building of these teams. Paintballers 4 Autism is happy to announce that Planet Eclipse carried over to support the team, along with having Planet Eclipse gear, members will be shooting Planet Eclipse Guns, the best and most reliable gun on the market. Joining Planet Eclipse, Furious Paintball will continue to supply us with the best and most accurate barrel on the market today. The last company to come over is Forgotten Muse Media, their creative minds keeps Paintballers 4 Autism jerseys and logos looking fresh and up to date. We are proud to announce PBFashion with HK Army who will be producing our jerseys along with supplying us with our pod packs and shoes. Also joining the Paintballers 4 Autism family is Social Paintball, having the world wide leader in all forms of paintball media will give Paintballers 4 Autism an outlet to inform people of the great work Paintballers 4 Autism does along with the ability to let our fans see and know about how we are doing this season in the NEPL. Finally we want to welcome Un1ted Clothing. Some of the nicest and most fashionable wear out there today.
We would also like to thank our local sponsors: BLOP Paintball and Plaistow Army Navy Store.
With out the support of our sponsors Paintballers 4 Autism would not be where we are today. I would like to thank the sponsors that have helped get us to this point: Paintballer 187, Animal Paintball, Kohn Paintball, Style Supply, Planet Eclipse, Furious Paintball, Forgotten Muse Media, and CRON Paintball. We would also like to thank the following people that have supported Paintballers 4 Autism: Jack Wood, Dave “Archie” Archibald, Kevin Conlon, and Mike Sokol, along with many others I am more then likely forgetting.
You can find Paintballers for Autism on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pballers4autism