- LA Ironmen’s Pestana: “MAO is huge for us.”
- APL 2014 Windy City Open Layout Released
- 5 Burning Questions For 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open
- University of Central Florida Golden Knights Win NCPA Championships
- PlayGround Paintball League Event 1 Video
- 2014 NCPA Championships Day 1 Recap
- Watch the 2014 NCPA National Championships!
- 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open Field Layout
- 2014 Mediterranean Cup Gallery, Millennium Series
- Major Tournament Cancelled in Malaysia
Dogs Posioned From Paintball-Littered Site
- Updated: February 29, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Sasha Lindberg and her family like to come to the Cameron Bridge fishing access site just south of Belgrade. But last week, something was different.
“There were a big group of boys, probably 12 to 17″ she said, adding they were “all dressed in camo with paint guns, shooting paint guns just right in this area.”
A group was playing paintball. Lindberg didn’t think too much of it at first, even talking to them in passing.
But her dogs got into the paintballs, which littered the ground. Lindberg’s dogs ended up in the vet hospital. They were throwing up, injected with morphine and had stomachs pumped. Lindberg’s daughters Katy and Bella were with her when the dogs ate the paintballs, and when they became deathly ill.
Read the full story here: nbcmontana.com