- Red Storm Signs with Social Paintball for 2014
- American Paintball League (APL) SoCal Open, Sunday Recap
- Video Premiere: Internal Damage, Chapter 1: Welcome Back
- PSP Releases the 2014 Dallas Open Field Layout
- Social Paintball Releases “Internal Damage” Trailer
- Jesse Stephens Leaves X-Factor: His Thoughts
- Dalton Vanderbyl Signs with Tampa Bay Damage
- Toulouse TonTons and Moscow Red Legion Merge Rosters
- Mykel Kovar Back to San Antonio X-Factor
- Art Chaos Announces Roster, Signs Axel Gaudin & Clint Moore
Dogs Posioned From Paintball-Littered Site
- Updated: February 29, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Sasha Lindberg and her family like to come to the Cameron Bridge fishing access site just south of Belgrade. But last week, something was different.
“There were a big group of boys, probably 12 to 17″ she said, adding they were “all dressed in camo with paint guns, shooting paint guns just right in this area.”
A group was playing paintball. Lindberg didn’t think too much of it at first, even talking to them in passing.
But her dogs got into the paintballs, which littered the ground. Lindberg’s dogs ended up in the vet hospital. They were throwing up, injected with morphine and had stomachs pumped. Lindberg’s daughters Katy and Bella were with her when the dogs ate the paintballs, and when they became deathly ill.
Read the full story here: nbcmontana.com