- Social is Hiring Videographers and Editors
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Saturday Preview Gallery
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Friday Preview Gallery
- The Resurrection Series with Tampa Bay Damage (TBD) – Episode 1 – Back To Life
- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
NPPL Launches Paintball Video Series with Ryan Moorehead Episode
- Updated: February 22, 2012 at 11:48 AM
The National Professional Paintball League (NPPL) has just announced a new video series that will last all season long. The first video features professional paintball player Ryan Moorehead from Edmonton Impact. This first video is an interview session with the player that covers such topics as his thoughts on the new Rof-Fi chips, his thoughts on the league, and the 10th anniversary of the Huntington Beach event.
This is the official statement from the league:
[quote]We are pleased to announce a new “video series” for the 2012 NPPL season. The spots have been produced by a newly formed NPPL film team in conjunction with a new and improved live webcast program.
The spots will feature Pro and Divisional player interviews, event coverage, product reviews, webcast highlights, and important NPPL news.
Instead of relying on internet website chatter and rumours for your paintball news, hear the real story right from the mouths of the top player’s, NPPL managment, referees and sponsors!
2012 will be our biggest season yet! Registration for the 10th annual Surf City USA Open in beautiful Huntington Beach California is filling up, so get your teams spot secured now!
Our first video features Ryan Moorehead from Pro team Edmonton Impact, raw candid and real![/quote]
To learn about the NPPL, visit: NPPL.com