- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
- Baltimore Revo Goes Pro, Enters PSP Challengers Division
- Pro Team Texas Storm Disbands, Fire at Home Field
- 2014 PSP Mid Atlantic Open Challengers Finals Video
- 2014 CPL Pro Finals, Houston Heat vs Edmonton Impact Video
- Tampa Bay Damage, Art Chaos Raw Practice Video
Ex-soldier Claims Damages After Being Shot in Eye During Paintball
- Updated: January 29, 2012 at 7:01 PM
A former soldier is suing a Scottish paintball firm for up to £400,000 after he was shot in the face and lost the sight in one eye. Allan Weir was shot from less than 6ft away by a paintball pellet travelling at around 280ft per second, causing his right eyeball to “burst”. Weir, 28, who has two children, has struggled to find work since the horrific incident and says he still suffers intense pain from the injury.
The former Scots Guardsman, from Edinburgh, was working as a marshal at the paintball firm in 2008 when a fellow worker shot at him, not realizing the gun was loaded.
Check out the full story at: scotsman.com
Photo: Tony Marsh