- Social is Hiring Videographers and Editors
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Saturday Preview Gallery
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Friday Preview Gallery
- The Resurrection Series with Tampa Bay Damage (TBD) – Episode 1 – Back To Life
- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
Ex-soldier Claims Damages After Being Shot in Eye During Paintball
- Updated: January 29, 2012 at 7:01 PM
A former soldier is suing a Scottish paintball firm for up to £400,000 after he was shot in the face and lost the sight in one eye. Allan Weir was shot from less than 6ft away by a paintball pellet travelling at around 280ft per second, causing his right eyeball to “burst”. Weir, 28, who has two children, has struggled to find work since the horrific incident and says he still suffers intense pain from the injury.
The former Scots Guardsman, from Edinburgh, was working as a marshal at the paintball firm in 2008 when a fellow worker shot at him, not realizing the gun was loaded.
Check out the full story at: scotsman.com
Photo: Tony Marsh