- Red Storm Signs with Social Paintball for 2014
- American Paintball League (APL) SoCal Open, Sunday Recap
- Video Premiere: Internal Damage, Chapter 1: Welcome Back
- PSP Releases the 2014 Dallas Open Field Layout
- Social Paintball Releases “Internal Damage” Trailer
- Jesse Stephens Leaves X-Factor: His Thoughts
- Dalton Vanderbyl Signs with Tampa Bay Damage
- Toulouse TonTons and Moscow Red Legion Merge Rosters
- Mykel Kovar Back to San Antonio X-Factor
- Art Chaos Announces Roster, Signs Axel Gaudin & Clint Moore
Matt Blonski Not Playing in 2012, Official Statement
- Updated: January 19, 2012 at 12:38 PM
We reached out to Matt, who resides in New York City, and he took some time from his busy branding/consulting industry position, to break the silence. He provided us with an official statement:
After a hard couple of years, going to school while traveling and playing paintball professionally, real life has caught up. I am taking a step back from paintball in 2012 with the hope to further my professional career. I have no regrets, as I have met people and gone to places and done things that without paintball, would not be possible at this time in my life. Have to thank RL for really giving me a chance to grow into a professional, and allowing me to play at the highest level and win tournaments with my family and friends.
The sport is changing every year, and hopefully someone will step up and guide it in the right direction… I am really grateful for all of the wonderful people I have met throughout the years, and hope paintball makes some kids happy the way it did for me. Good luck to all the teams out there, I’ll probably see you soon… ~ Matt Blonski
For Matt Blonski, it started out as a fun thing to do with friends and with his brother in the back yard. Once he found out there was tournament paintball, he got into that every weekend, because of his competitive personality. In fact, he was so competitive that he did not take a weekend off for about 5-6 years.
We wish Matt success in his professional career and hope to see him back on the field in 2013.