- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
- Baltimore Revo Goes Pro, Enters PSP Challengers Division
- Pro Team Texas Storm Disbands, Fire at Home Field
Matt Blonski Not Playing in 2012, Official Statement
- Updated: January 19, 2012 at 12:38 PM
We reached out to Matt, who resides in New York City, and he took some time from his busy branding/consulting industry position, to break the silence. He provided us with an official statement:
After a hard couple of years, going to school while traveling and playing paintball professionally, real life has caught up. I am taking a step back from paintball in 2012 with the hope to further my professional career. I have no regrets, as I have met people and gone to places and done things that without paintball, would not be possible at this time in my life. Have to thank RL for really giving me a chance to grow into a professional, and allowing me to play at the highest level and win tournaments with my family and friends.
The sport is changing every year, and hopefully someone will step up and guide it in the right direction… I am really grateful for all of the wonderful people I have met throughout the years, and hope paintball makes some kids happy the way it did for me. Good luck to all the teams out there, I’ll probably see you soon… ~ Matt Blonski
For Matt Blonski, it started out as a fun thing to do with friends and with his brother in the back yard. Once he found out there was tournament paintball, he got into that every weekend, because of his competitive personality. In fact, he was so competitive that he did not take a weekend off for about 5-6 years.
We wish Matt success in his professional career and hope to see him back on the field in 2013.